Nowra Hill, NSW
24 Feb, 2022
|Interstate adoption (NSW only)|
I'm Crackers and I'm looking for a new family to call my own.
What I need in my new home:
• I am in search of a home where I can free range during the day and be locked up in a secure pen at night.
• I would love a chicken coop to call my own as well as a few lady chickens for company
• I will require a home on property or with neighbours who will happily embrace my heralding to the sun.
• Enrichment & mental stimulation
Things that I don't want in my new home:
• To be left alone in my pen/coop all alone without any interaction or enrichment
• A home without any friends for company
• An insecure hutch that predators may be able to break into and hurt me
My best features:
AN ADOPTION CAN'T BE APPROVED IF YOU HAVE NOT BEEN TO THE SHELTER TO MEET CRACKERS IN PERSON.
All adoptions are through an application process.
You will find the link to the online application form in each animal’s profile.
Preferred applicants will be phoned to book an appointment to meet the dog or cat.
Once the adoption has been finalised, unsuccessful applicants will be notified via email.
Please allow up to 2 weeks for adoptions to be finalised and emails sent.